July 26, 2016

Babies switched at birth three years ago returned to their original families

A hospital  is now facing possibilities of a lawsuit as its mistake caused serious consequences. Two girls were accidentally switched at birth three years ago and have now been returned to their original parents in the southern province of Binh Phuoc, Vietnam on Monday, July 25. One can even see […]
July 26, 2016

Baby dies, another in serious condition after being given laughing gas instead of oxygen

A newborn baby died and another is suffering serious brain damage after a hospital in Sydney, Australia, administered nitrous oxide instead of oxygen. The newborn babies were being treated at a neonatal resuscitation unit at Bankstown-Lidcombe Hospital when they were accidentally given the gas known as ‘laughing gas’, reports 7News. […]